Become an instructor at Owl’s Head
The Snow School is always looking for dynamic people with a taste for their passion, and who promote the pleasures of skiing and snowboarding. Whatever your age, join our team of nearly 40 certified instructors. Become yourself an instructor and enjoy a continuing education program as well as several other benefits!
Here are the steps to follow if you are planning on joining the Owl’s Head Snow School as an instructor or assistant-instructor for the coming season.
1- If you are a certified instructor (CSIA or CASI).Before November 11th 2017, send an email to email@example.com to inform us of your interest for a job as an instructor or an instructor assistant. The email should have in attachment a cover letter along with your resume. The cover letter must describe:
• Your personality
• Your interest for your sport (For how many years? Did you take lessons? Where?).
• Your certification, CSIA CASI or other, your level.
• Your reasons for wanting to join the team (Monetary? Do you know any instructors? Who?).
• Any other subject of interest.
2- The selected candidates will be invited to our on snow selection day.
• Saturday, December 16th 2017 from 10 am to noon.
• The meeting point will be in front of the ski school at Owl’s Head.
• In case of bad weather, the activity is canceled.
4- Fill out the services offer that we will give you during the on snow selection day to complete your hiring.
For those who are not already instructors.
You must be 15 years old or older. We are a mountain that is affiliated with CSIA and CASI. You will have to pass one of the courses held in December*
* Does not apply to assistant-instructors.
* In case of failure, you still can be hired as an assistant-instructor until you successfully complete the course.
Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance (CSIA)
Web Site: http://www.snowpro.com/index.php/en/courses/level-1
Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (CASI)
Web Site: www.snowquebec.com
Person to contact:
David Gagnon, 514-907-2513
École sur neige du Mont Owl’s Head
1-800-363-3342, postes 243, or 233