Living at Owl's Head is possible!
Did you know?
PHASES OF PROJECTS
The development of the real estate project includes 4 phases offering lands for the construction of prestigious residential units and turnkey condos.
A visionary project Grandeur nature
By 2028, buyers intend to invest $ 245 million to make this exceptional natural jewel, a unique four-season tourist resort that will become a must-see, both on the Quebec and Canadian markets.
Planned amounts, $ 40 million will be invested in the short term to renovate and develop the mountain, while $ 5 million will be dedicated to the development of related commercial activities from 2020.
The balance of $ 200 million will be reserved for real estate development over a 10-year horizon.
Do you dream of living, investing or having a foothold in the beautiful Eastern Townships with access to Lake Memphremagog?
You could enjoy larger-than-life landscapes, unique views of the lake and mountains, easy access to activities offered during the 4 seasons in the mountains and on the lake. OwlsHead invites you to live differently in a place where you will never have to choose between summer or winter, between sport and relaxation, you will feel good at all times.
Projects in stages
- CHALET-SKI RENOVATION
- NEW BISTRO-BAR RESTAURANT
- NEW SNOW SYSTEM
(High Tech Techno Alpine)
- COMPLETE UPGRADE OF MECHANICAL LIFTS
- NEW FAIRS AND EQUIPMENTS AT THE MOUNTAIN
- INFORMATION SYSTEM PHASE 1 (CONNECTED EXPERIENCE PROVIDING CASHLESS PAYMENT WITH CONNECT&GO)
- SALE OF PRESTIGIOUS LANDS
- SALE OF 23 CONDOS SKI-IN SKI-OUT
(on panorama path)
- RENEWAL OF ELECTRIC CARS (Golf)
- RENOVATION CLUB HOUSE GOLF
- 52 ROOMS HOTEL
(Announced at the ski chalet)
- NEW MECHANICAL LIFTING
- INFORMATION SYSTEM PHASE 2
- SKI AREA DEVELOPMENT
- DEVELOPMENT OF MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS 1 (15 KM)
- DEVELOPMENT OF NEW WALKING TRAILS
- PRESALE OF REAL ESTATE PROJECT SKI-IN, SKI-OUT / BOAT-IN, BOAT-OUT
(Girls Camp sector)
Close to nature
Owl’s Head is the resort that offers a wide range of outdoor activities just 1 h 30 from Montreal and 20 minutes from the US border.
- 4-star golf course with international renown
- Ski and board sports with panoramic views
- Nautical sports
- Slopes for mountain bikes
- Beach and Marina
Located in the Township of Potton, about 30 km south of Highway 10 and a little over ten kilometers from the US border, Mount Owl’s Head rises 740 m above Lake Memphremagog , a unique stretch of water stretching 40 km from the United States to Canada.