Please choose a session that is best for you, we will do our best to accommodate you.
|Session 1||Session 2|
|January 11th||January 18th|
|January 25th||February 1st|
|February 8th||February 15th|
|February 22nd||March 1st|
Our program is designed for individuals with physical disabilities.
The cost is $240 for a 4-week program plus C.A.D.S. insurance, which is an adidtional $40. The program includes: a lift ticket (ski pass), adaptive equipment and two (2) instructors for the day. These are all individual lessons.
Please DO NOT send in your payment by cheque until we confirm that you have secured a spot in the program. We will be confirming if you have a space at the latest December 20th, 2013.
As there are limited spots we remind you of the importance to do the following as soon as possible:
1. Register online
2. Once you have a spot confirmed by us, please send us:
- two (2) passport photos: one for your ski pass and one for your file. You can obtain these pictures at Uniprix, Jean Coutu, or Walmart for a minimal fee.
– a cheque or money order in the amount of $240 payable to A.S.F and mail to: Adaptive Sports Foundation, P.O. Box 3732, Knowlton, QC, J0E 1V0
3. Payment due: As soon as we have confirmed you have a space in the program.
4. All students (new or returnee) must register online for their C.A.D.S insurance which is 40$. Click here for the link to the page and then click on “New User Registration” to register and follow the simple procedure provided. Have your credit card ready. If you have any problems, call the office at 450-243-5985 for assistance.
Individual day lessons are available; although, depending on the availability of instructors. The cost is $75 and includes a lift ticket, adaptive equipment, and an instructor. Please also note there will be an additional $10 fee for CADS insurance.
Each year more than 80 people volunteer to help us teach the ski courses using specially adapted equipment. We have volunteer instructors, assistant-instructors, snow mobile drivers and office assistants that help make our winter program such a success. If you would like to help out in an organization that supports people with special needs. For more information on volunteers, please click here or visit the web site www.sportsadaptes.ca.
The ASF is a non-profit organization that counts on the generous support from individuals, corporations and foundations to help us offer quality programs to individuals with disabilities. Such support allows us to pay for our special equipment, staff training and underwrites the cost of lessons. We can give a tax receipt as we have a Charitable registration number: 889920732 RR0001.